I now know what a real student feels like. What it feels like to become a graduating student that goes through a lot of academic and social challenges. We have to put a lot of effort to accomplish our home works, projects, and reports. I realized how hard being a fourth year is. It is not fun and games anymore. We will face more challenges and we have to be ready. It is something that I have to put my eyes on. Being a fourth year student is more challenging than entering high school. Therefore, I must do my best to succeed.
I knew being a fourth year is tough. I never realized what the past fourth year students went through. I never gone such hard work for school or academics before. Before classes started, I told myself to be serious with my academics since I'm possibly going to graduate. Now that I'm a fourth year student, being one is no joke.
When I transfered here, I observed that the institution wasn't as strict as my former school with cutting classes. I played the game of cutting classes for a lot of reasons like: I'm bored, I'm still gonna pass anyway and a way to enjoy my high school life. I wasn't afraid to not enter class. Now, cutting classes never ran in my mind. It seems that when you become a fourth year student, you wouldn't have the guts to fool around and be more responsible.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment